Sunday, May 25, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 56


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. There's only so much I can take before I crave a Mars bar.

9. When did it become fashionable to use the word 'peeps'?

8. It gave me an insight I never thought I'd get.

7. We're twenty-five years old, we shouldn't be talking about this.

6. Due in about four minutes, that's your four minute warning.

5. Trying to find something to match, can't not be matching.

4. He's never slept well since the earthquake.

3. It's about thirty-four acres.

2. I fill the car with vegetable oil, I'm laughing.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I can't understand, there are millions of bras.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: