Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 63


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's on the Google.

9. He's in full damage limitation mode.

8. The music went on just after midday and it was loud and melodic.

7. It's a safe haven.

6. He goes through the bus picking up litter.

5. Chocolate is a vital part of my diet.

4. There's little reason for me to be suspicious, but I naturally am.

3. I rocked so hard something unknown began coming out of my nose.

2. One, two, three times the charm.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The truth is difficult to find, hard to maintain and impossible to keep.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: