Sunday, July 27, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 65


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I really do feel like, well, now you've earned it.

9. I don't want to see it because it's called Kung Fu Panda, that's why.

8. He's a bit of a Danish pastry.

7. It features a monkey, sounds boring.

6. You want me to do more and more with less and less.

5. Look out, here comes Mary Poppins.

4. What they're doing to the town is morally reprehensible.

3. Everyone is talking about The Dark Knight, so I thought I wouldn't.

2. He shook hands with the police outside, no-one has ever done that.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Bad becomes good, that's the warped effect it has on you, don't do it Percy.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: