Monday, September 03, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 19

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. That wasn't a Scottish accent, sounded more Italian than anything, especially when you said ciabatta.

9. They all go back to school next week, I can't wait, lets jump in the Tardis and make it happen right now.

8. He called me darling, do I look like a married woman?

7. She's up to something, she was asking about hotel rooms, must be seeing someone else.

6. I wonder if we'll get overheard and put on that website?

5. All he cares about now is his mortgage payment and who's parked in his two allocated spaces.

4. I bought three new pairs of pants, no I didn't try them and no, do not start at me.

3. There he is, owes me fifteen quid, I should go after him.

2. No, I had a bag of wotsits and a tango for breakfast, yes I know, I have perfect taste.

And the one highest rated phrase overheard on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She went all the way to Asda in her slippers, I've done that but don't tell anyone.

Think you can do better? Overheard something juicy or with potential to be a right scandal? Let us know.

No comments: