Sunday, September 23, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 21


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . I thing we're holding, yes, we're holding.

9 . She looks like a milkmaid in that dress.

8 . For a man of his years I'd agree with you.

7 . Come round and give it a pull.

6 . He started talking over me, but I don't know what he was saying, I wasn't listening.

5 . They have a big variety, I was really surprised.

4 . He said he had a great time, otherwise he'd just have been sat in eating chocolate digestives and watching CSI.

3 . Last time I saw him he had far less hair.

2 . This definitely rings a bell.

And the top ten phrase overheard on Swindon's buses last week is...

1 . Have you heard the joke about the McCanns and Renault's new car? I really can't repeat it here.

Have you overheard something we missed last week? If so, let us know.

No comments: