Sunday, September 09, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 20


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'd rather stay in one place than go from pub to pub.

9. There's rugby on this weekend, I have no idea really.

8. They say it'll be an indian summer, foreigners get everything nowhere days.

7. The Mum didn't appear very upset on TV, makes you wonder.

6. Do you like my shoes, they're not old, I've just never worn them.

5. He has the stiches out Thursday, I'm thinking on slipping the doctor a tenner to keep them in for another week, I've got use to the peace and quiet.

4. Here's to a worse series of Big Brother next year, with stranger people than ever, it could be us.

3. They keep shutting the road to do work, they need the space to sit in their van and eat lunch.

2. You cannot quote me on that.

And now is the number one phrase overheard on Swindon's buses from last week...

1. So Dyson might build his design school in Swindon, well that would not suck, since they're bagless I mean.

No comments: