Sunday, October 07, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 23


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . You know you should feel sorry for the Tories, but who really cares?

9 . I know, I couldn't believe he could do that, until I saw the pictures.

8 . He'd taken all the folders and hidden them under the bed.

7 . She said 'you're paranoid', I said, 'no I'm not I'm Buddist'.

6 . I've done my Christmas shopping, for 2008, not this year's yet though.

5 . You must be a real riot at parties.

4 . He offered me counselling, all I wanted was a refund.

3 . Pretty soon there'll be a congestion charge on pedestrians.

2 . I rarely use my mobile phone, except to take pictures. I use my camera for sending texts though, so it all evens out.

And the top ten overheard phrase from Swindon's buses last week, according to the Strictly Come Dancing judges, is...

1 . They're getting free tickets to a future game because they played so badly, why didn't we get free season tickets for the past few years then?

Overheard something we missed through you ipod ear buds? Been told about a conversation that was far more juicy? If so, let us know.

No comments: