Monday, January 14, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 37


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.


10 . I thought it was over, but it's not.

9 . Minstrel?

8 . I love a bit of it.

7 . It's the no-diet diet.

6 . Bowl of soap and a bacon sandwich will do me.

5 . He went hell-for-leather.

4 . Sisters are like snowflakes, they all have subtle differences.

3 . It sinks by nine inches, I can relate to that.

2 . If you average it out, but if it only happens once, you can't average it, can you?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1 . My big toes have a mind of their own.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

Get on the bus and get listening!

No comments: