Monday, August 01, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 213

For fellow Twittee (still think that's wrong) @Runnin4u, and in answer to the question, the bus in question in 'The Mummy Returns' is an AEC Regent III, details here

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. If they build it I'll have to send my washing to a cleaner, and, well, you've seen my pants... exactly.

9. Don't think they'll actually listen, they're as deaf as a coalition underwater.

8. I can't listen to that song without thinking of him and being 95% creeped-out, the other 5% is just regret.

7. Yes, that's right barbecued chicken is on the menu, along with e.coli for afters children.

6. Martina now believes I didn't tell anyone, I swear she must think magical fairies spread the story about her and Steve.

5. Collect up all the glass, wrap it up in a piece of cardboard, tape it up and bury it in the garden.

4. I objected to the traffic implications, the view, the smell, the noise and the fact I don't want a conservatory next door.

3. Isn't Core Strategy something to do with yoga or pilates?

2. She's moving up the street to where those new houses with the smaller gardens but bigger husbands are.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I fully expect when he arrives home to have found that all the locks have been changed, his car's been sold and his manhood will be neatly packed and awaiting collection on the doorstep.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: