Saturday, July 02, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last) Week ; 204


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's as if the guy is taking an evening class in how to act weird.

9. Excuse me Sir, have you seen my goldfish?

8. Oh, lucky!

7. I think it was a particularly poor shower.

6. Seems vibrant enough, but I bet I'm the only one who thinks so.

5. Just because I've got good shoes on, it doesn't mean I'm in charge.

4. Grab what little style you have and we'll see what we can do.

3. I deleted his number, blocked him off facebook, the lot.

2. Apparently, all the kicks are pumped up, it's what I heard.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. What did you put in that punch, it tasted of butterscotch and shoes?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: