Saturday, July 02, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week (The New Backlog) ; 207


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Stop asking questions, all will become clear.

9. I need to go and see him, I really don't want to unless I'm drunk.

8. They're planning on reducing the planning department by 20 percent, considering their are only 2 people working in it, is going to be interesting.

7. There's a suspect that they've mentioned, but I can't say it was Mark.

6. Banter is the one thing that keeps our school going, that and the fun you can have annoying the neighbours.

5. Trevor suggested I talk to HR, but that woman is so unsociable.

4. Playing football isn't as fun as I remember it being, rather like wearing shorts or not getting enough sleep on a school night.

3. Turn left and go through the 'no entry' sign, don't question it.

2. I haven't seen you for ages, did your stop swelling up then?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They have a 2 for 1 on handbags and I haven't bought any since last week's crisis shop.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: