Monday, May 28, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 9

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

1. The River Ray flooded, no-one saw though, it was at the weekend.

2. He refuses to go to the Outlet, he used to work in A-Shop, he says it's too painful.

3. Anyone would think no-one had had a car before.

4. She does the overtime, she doesn't like being at home with her future husband, troubles-a-brewing.

5. You like?

6. Its the reinvention of the pork pie.

7. His blood pressure limits what he can get up to, unless I surprise him when he comes home from work, but then he might have a heart attack.

8. I bought some new shoes, like I'm going to wear them.

9. I didn't even know it was a bank holiday, that's how shift work makes you forget the day of the week.

10. I would stick his head in the oven, but it's electric, I can't win.

No comments: